Please read the following terms and conditions before using Shopler.co.uk (The Company). All users of this site agree that access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
1. Packages are usually delivered in next working day after receipt of payment. Please bear in mind that although this service is generally reliable IT IS NOT GUARANTEED and no delivery time is stipulated.
2. Orders received before 3pm GMT Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day. Any orders placed after 3pm GMT Thursday, will be delivered on Monday. Any orders placed after 5pm on Friday, will be delivered on Tuesday.
3. Standard shipping is FREE on orders over £150.00 exclude VAT to the UK Mainland.
4. Occasionally, we will temporarily run out of stock of an item due to high demand. If this is ever the case for an item you ordered, we will send you an out-of-stock e-mail within 24 business hours. If you have a time-constraint on your order, please respond to the e-mail and our Order Support team will work on a solution for you! You can also feel free to contact us to check stock on the items you’re purchasing before your order is placed to ensure availability.
5. Please contact us immediately if you would like to cancel an order! If an order is already processing in our warehouse and being packed to ship, we cannot guarantee that the order can be canceled.
6. In order to maintain accuracy and efficiency in our order process, we are unable to modify any orders after they have been placed. If you would like to add to or modify your order in any way, please contact us to see if the order can be canceled and then reordered with your desired modifications.
7. If we cannot cancel an order that you no longer want or want to modify, please see our Returns Policy.
8. Please note all the prices quoted are exclude VAT
9. To qualify for free UK mainland delivery, your order must be £150 exclude VAT or over and cannot weight more than 70kg or be more than five (5) parcels. If you order weights more than 70kg or is more than five (5) parcels, you will be required to pay a further £6.99 +VAT for each extra parcel before we can release your order for delivery.
10. Free delivery is for UK mainland only, it does not apply to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Isle of Man and all offshore Isles.
11. It is the customers' responsibility to be in when your order is due for delivery. It is essential to arrange to have your order delivered to an address where someone will be there to receive it. Packages are usually delivered in next working day after receipt of payment.
12. All our services are track able and if you call us then we will be happy to supply you with tracking details of your parcel.
13. No deliveries will be made on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and bank holidays.
14. If the items the Customer is ordering are not in stock, the Company will dispatch when back in stock, the Customer will be quoted an estimated delivery date or offered a suitable alternative if the item is no longer available. The Customer will always be emailed with the option to cancel their order if they do not accept the new delivery date or the alternative item offered is not acceptable.
15. We contract a Third Party for deliveries, although we endevour to achieve our 1-3 day delivery service we cannot be held responsible for hub depot break downs, vehicle breakdowns, extreme weather conditions acts of malicious or terrorist incidents or any unforeseen occurrences that delay or curtail your delivery. (Please order in plenty of time for vital deliveries) accidents do happen rarely. Our Third party deliveries are contracted only to deliver to customer’s threshold (door) not to where the customer may want goods put. Any order refused because driver will not carry item to a specific area other than threshold will not be accepted and will be liable for return postage and incur a £25 administration fee as the delivery company has fulfilled their contract you have broken yours by not accepting delivery. Any parcel delivered that in your opinion appears damaged parcel must be signed for as damaged, do not sign parcels as unchecked no claims for damages can be claimed at later date. Please report any problems with your order within 48 hours of receipt.
16. Any defect in the quality, quantity and condition of the goods should be notified by the Customer to the Company, on receipt of the goods and the delivery should be signed for as damaged and the Company contacted immediately. Simply signing unchecked is insufficient. If the Customer does not notify the Company and just refuses the delivery the Company will not accept liability for such defect and the Customer will required to pay for the goods in full as if delivered.
17. The Company will inspect the goods returned and if the defect is identified, the Customer will be given the option of replacement at no additional cost or a full refund of the price of the goods. The Company will have no further liability to the Customer. Refunds take 4-7 working days to be processed.
18. The Company will inspect the goods returned and if no defect is identified the goods will be returned to the Customer at the Customer's cost.
19. The Company under no circumstances will be liable to the Customer for any loss of profits, additional costs, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any defect in goods supplied. The Company's liability will be restricted to the value of goods returned found to be defective on inspection. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer or the Company's liability to the Customer for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or injury resulting from the Company's negligence.
20. The photos on this web site are provided to assist you in choosing the right product. These photos are meant to be samples only and are not intended to provide a perfect match to the actual product. Colors and photo size may vary based upon your screen resolution and other computer settings outside of Shopler Ltd’s control. The photo may differ from the actual product due to reproduction limitations of the photograph and limitations of viewing photos at different resolutions, hue, brightness, contrast, and other screen variations. Therefore, Shopler Ltd shall not be held responsible for any variation between the photos on this website and the actual product you receive, including but not limited to: Color variation, grain variation, color change, and character variation.
21.The price payable for the goods is the price shown on the web site at the time the Customer places their order.
22 Receiving confirmation of an order by customer this is to indicate that the Company have received the Customer's order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between the Customer and the Company. Acceptance will occur when we dispatch the goods to you. The Company have included this term to protect against a mistake in pricing, where the Company has inadvertently under-priced or over-priced goods, or the Company are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
23.In the case of a change of price, the Company will always contact the Customer first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
24.If the product is no longer available the Company will seek to offer the Customer a suitable alternative.
25.In the event that items are not in stock and are not available the Customer will be given the option to cancel the order. If the Customer cancels the order they will not be charged. Goods can be back-ordered.
26.We try our best to make sure all pricing and descriptions of our products are correct, in an event that a price or descriptions is incorrect we withhold the right to not sell the product or service.
27.The Company accepts all major credit cards, we also accept Paypal and Cheques (these must clear before goods will be dispatched) as valid methods of payment.
28.The company uses many manufacturers and suppliers, we cannot be held responsible for delays in service to our company, nor product changes which we have not be notified about, for example changes of color of any product.
29.To use discounts and voucher codes, all customers who use our discounts and discount voucher codes, much be a registered member of the website to be able to receive or enter a discount voucher code. Shopler holds the right to refuse any discount code or withdraw its discounts and discount codes at anytime.
30.Where stock is available the Company will deliver the Customers order in accordance with the delivery schedule set out below. Refer to Back Orders (33) where stock is not available.
31.All delivery dates are estimates only and the Company can not be held liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused.
32.The goods will only pass to the Customer on receipt of payment in full of the price of the goods including all relevant taxes and delivery costs. Shopler reserves the right to repossess goods in the Customer's possession if payment is not made in full.
33.If the items the Customer is ordering are not in stock, the Company will dispatch when back in stock, the Customer will be quoted an estimated delivery date or offered a suitable alternative if the item is no longer available. The Customer will always be emailed with the option to cancel their order if they do not accept the new delivery date or the alternative item offered is not acceptable.
34.This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shopler Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shopler Ltd does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Shopler Ltd does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
35.Shopler Ltd shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Shopler Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
36.In the event that a Shopler Ltd product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Shopler Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shopler Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Shopler Ltd shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
37.These terms and conditions cover the sale of goods from Shopler Ltd, Company number 10724284, Registered office address 23 The Lawns, Pinner, UK, HA5 4BJ, Contact number 02033265139, Website address Shopler.co.uk (the Company) to you (the Customer). These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, its future mobile application and any customers of the shopler ltd as well as our old sole trader company's customers (Packs4shop, Registered at the same address in 2010). The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted and is the property of Shopler Ltd. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Shopler Ltd or purchasing Shopler Ltd products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Shopler Ltd or to purchase Shopler Ltd products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Shopler Ltd. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
38.Shopler Ltd may collect contact information such as name, email address, physical address, telephone number or other details from people who voluntarily submit the information in using the site or to contact us. We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties. We will use the information to respond to inquiries. From time to time, we may contact you about products, services or events that are relevant to your interests. You provide information to Shopler Ltd when you post and submit information through the sections that request information (such as the contact us, newsletter sign-up), or when you participate in a contest or questionnaire.
40.By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. If you have any questions or need further information please do not hesitate to contact us.